Friday, February 26, 2021

Ron K - A Talk on How I do Short Term Trades in The US Stock Market





The market was really bad last evening. Everything slammed down and everything fumbled. A lot of sellers as the market touched a supply zone while the buyers really had no strength to circumvent the sellers. I was especially derailed by the sell down and can only hope for a better tomorrow. I went on to gave a preview on how I do short term trading for the past 1 year with extra good profits. When market is at the bull, it's good to ride on the uptrend to make $$ out of it. However the problem I see with many amateurs investors and traders is they know how to buy but when it comes to selling, they are always struggling with fear and greed which in the end either cost them more $$ or wiped out their initial profits. Hence, I employ short term trading which is way easier to deploy when market is at the peak or while it's ranging without much movements. I feel safer to see $$ coming in than hanging around in the market when everyone is selling. Look forward to share more on my trading strategies on how to avoid mistakes and make profits $$. See you there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist