Saturday, February 6, 2021

Ron K - Having Consistent Wins is More Fulfilling Than Making $$





Having breakfast and thinking what I need to do for my next trade. A good breakfast starts the day and while the market looks high, the bulls don’t back down as the bears retreat. I am looking for fulfillment and meaning in my trades now and it’s not just about it making $$, it’s about having constant wins with less effort. You see, having such messages and knowing people whom is using my strategies to make $$ is really a feeling that is hard to grasp. Knowing that the seminars and talks which I conducted drove breakthrough results was also something I did not plan for but meaningful to me because some were motivated to improve themselves better. Soon, I want to have breakfast with some of you and very soon, I will see some of you in my preview as too many people wants to learn from me right now. There is a super long waiting list that I need to address and fill up the gap first. See you in my event very soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist