Sunday, February 21, 2021

Ron K - A Breakthrough Performance in a Single Trade for $25,000 USD



Nice! As my Instagram description suggests, I deliver breakthrough performance and indeed, after many coffee sessions and trading events, finally I got Aloysius to make the $$ he always envisioned. This time round, it’s $25,000 USD within 2 hours during the CNY period. You can use any strategies, any methods to trade, but think about this, can you sustain for the long term without taking too much losses? That’s what I meant, a breakthrough is repetition of performance after performance. Watch the whole interview as I managed to catch him and asked him some deep questions. The next student will be even more epic where he made like $69,000 USD in 2 hours. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist