Saturday, February 27, 2021

Ron K - I Reaped Off $283,000 Last Evening Till 5am With My Coffee Traders


Register for my preview on the next explosive stock pick by Ron K @ www.tinyurl.com/ronaldk

























It was a close shave last evening trading the stock market. The overall market was pretty choppy and bearish where the Dow Jones kept slamming down while the Nasdaq turned red from the pre market then up and then slowly down again. Overall, the market is pretty dovish and last night's small rebound could be just a small dead cat bounce which I am not sure. However, I traded some powerful stocks and made superb and stellar returns intraday by picking the right stock at the right timing while having coffee earlier in the day thinking and working on that individual stock. It's stressful but I love uncertainty and challenges because that's where you learnt the fastest.


10.30pm start and I started my own trading too. The stock which i picked was in the Top Volume at 10.02pm and I knew my homework during the coffee session won't be wasted. The market was green first and everything started to fumble. I bought the stock I did my homework while it also started to sell down. Soon, the market recovered and my stock slowly started to trend higher and suddenly the stock broke out in the Top 20 Volume. I remembered swearing that I will make $300,000 soon on one video and yes, I managed to achieve it last night. I think power and luck played a part while I also believe all the effort and hardwork I put in is extremely important to cultivate luck. The hardest part of trading is how do I pick a stock using the theme of the day so that out of 5 stocks, the one I picked will be performing the best for that day? Let's say I have 5 stocks for selection, my probably shall be 20% out of the 5 and I just need to pick one wrong stock and I would then need to wait for the stock to climb before I can see profits. Overall, I must say all the coffee sessions and chart reading shared during the coffee do help everyone in their trading plan.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist