Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Ron K - Made $77,151 USD in 2 Hours



I am keeping track of my trade record and this trade of $77,151 USD profits in 2 hours on CNY was my 109th trade since Covid. This trade shall be the stepping stone to my next target as I plan to use the profits to compound for another round of profits to let it snowball. Last evening was another great night as I shared my strategy, the stocks I am trading soon and how I continuously reap great profits from the stock market over and over again using the same strategies. Remember, every stock, every movements are all same in the market as history repeats over and over again because of the weakness of human nature. As I get used to contra trading the market, I look forward to do bigger punts in the coming weeks.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist