Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Ron K - I Traded $1,420,672 USD with A Strong Powerful Signal





Been on a tear lately as I had been trading very actively in the US market. The market was quite high and in fact many stocks started to sell down where I find some very good opportunities to re-enter some powerful growth stocks which I spent time and effort scanning it during some coffee sessions. Traded $1,420,672 USD on a stock last Friday and made some very quick instant $$ on the same day itself. I will post my contra trades once I have my physical statement ready. The signal was obvious using the Top 30 Volume as stocks were flashing outright with signals for intraday scalping. Combined with my flashpoint theory, profits just continue to escalate and add on since my forte was to pick the best stock that suits my temperament. 3 Things I want to achieve in all trades.

1. Use profits to compound for more profits.

2. Buy shares using Free $$ 

3. Find between 1-3 growth stocks.

Once I can do all 3, basically trading the market is pretty stress free and that's what I have been doing so far.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist