Thursday, February 25, 2021

Ron K - Add More Positions with $328,000 on Panic Sell Down






Another long trade when the market meltdown on Tuesday Feb 23 where I witnessed a lot of retails started to throw down and I decided at 10.44pm that the Nasdaq hit the bottom and it's time for buy. As you can clearly see from the screenshot attached, the Nasdaq touched the bottom at 10.45pm where I already bought 1 minute ahead of time for all the stocks I wanted. In fact, I increased my positions with more shares with $328,000 down the market. I am extremely confident when I took this trade and from Tuesday to today, the stock had increased with a ROI of 40%. I believe once you know where is the bottom, the next key step is to pick the right stock and the right sector to make sure your investment is worthwhile and that's what I did. Hoping to reap off $$ soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist