Thursday, August 31, 2017

Cityneon - Massive Selling



After my Whatsapp alert yesterday to lock in profits for Cityneon after the good news is released today, Cityneon just did what I expected and started to spiral downwards with a sheer force of sellers. Click and read my morning post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/cityneon-whatsapp-alert-to-lock-in.html

In fact, this morning @ 8:57am I predicted that Cityneon is going to open at 1.04-1.055 and it indeed opened 1.045 before sellers set in. Cityneon can be challenging at times but this counter has an easy to predict movements that can be read from the chart. The buyers usually comes in when price hits demand zone and when that happens, it's an instant buy in. Then for the next 1-2 weeks, you can expect some good news in the pipeline and once the news is out, sell on news shall be the strategy, stay out and watch for the next turning point again. I will be gunning the next turn in Cityneon soon. Stay tune.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Alert Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist