Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Comfort Delgro - More Upside or Downside?




Ever since the good news released that Comfort Delgro is to joint venture with Uber to work together, the stock had been seen selling down for the past 4 days. Normally, retailers would chase on this good news while the BBs would look to stall the price movements because they are planning for more and major news in the making. Looking at the chart, the stock looks bullish but the timing is very crucial for a long trade while the downside is subsided.

If you want to receive my Whatsapp alert on this counter before it runs, do register for my event next Tuesday Sep 5th as I will share with you how to get it into your mobile phone.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Alert Sharing Event

Update: 30/8/2017, 9:10am





Comfort Delgro moved up 4 pips to 2.33 after my morning post.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist