Friday, August 4, 2017

Ying Li - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert






Gave a bullish Whatsapp alert on Ying Li yesterday. The stock was unusually strong with a sudden surge of buyers after some collections. I wasn't focusing on this counter until I got an alert from my trader friend where he asked me to watch it closely. Well, I was late but it was better than not trying at all and not making $. Today Ying Li ran to a high of 0.151 before jamming there and started to sell down. Luckily we exited as the stock showed some slowness for now while it's time to rotate another counter.

For those who are interested to follow me in the next stock for a stock alerts, you can add me to instagram and I will post when the stock is about to turn.

http://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist