Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Trading and Watching LIVE


I will be doing another LIVE Trading session soon as the market presents some goof opportunities like what I did yesterday for Spackman to my group of fellow traders.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/live-trading-with-ronald-k-penny-stocks.html

Yesterday was too last minute but still there was a lot of people present. In fact, I cancelled all my meetings just to arrange the LIVE Trading and hence today I have to make up for my meetings. Opportunities usually knock the door once and if I don't do it, everyone shall miss it forever and there is no way to capture back the past prices. Today the market will gap up and another new set of stocks will be in play and I will be coaching another set of traders later in the office. Another busy but fulfilling day. Looking forward for the LIVE Trading later this week. As for the people who emailed me about my talk and Whatsapp, unfortunately, I decided not to do any sharing next week as I am super busy with other stuffs. I will do again when I have the time.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist