Monday, August 21, 2017

City Development - A Bearish Whatsapp Alert











Just did a sharing session in the afternoon with a group a traders. Today I shared many things about the current market outlook and then moved on to share how to spot good and bad stocks using the charts combined with the Top 30 Volume. It was a lot of people at 3pm and here, I thank everyone for attending and coming to learn from me. Just after the session, my watcher personnel told me to watch out for City Development for shorting opportunities and we gave a Whatsapp alert to short the counter. City Development then drop some points down. I think in the short to mid term, City Dev has some weak buying that the sellers will take advantage of.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist