Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stock Operation Course Oct - Sold OUT


Due to high and popular demand, my Stock Operation Course for Oct 2017 has been sold out today with the last few sign ups just now. My next course is slated to be Nov 25-26, 2017 and it shall be my last course for the year as I am planning for a trip to overseas to expand my business there. Here, I thank everyone for signing up my course and I promise I will show you something that no TA or FA can achieve with my simplicity in trading/investment.

I had been running stock courses for the past 5 years and I must say that the Stock Operation Course is consistently and constantly sold out ahead of time every time when I teach. For 2018, I shall scale down and focus more on my investments and trading while still running courses only when I feel like it. As I might be expanding overseas, I will have lesser time for teaching and sharing in Singapore and hence I will try do as much student sharing as possible so that everyone benefits. See you all soon and thank you once again!

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist