Monday, August 7, 2017

MM2 Asia - Selling Pressure





Some selling pressure was observed in MM2 Asia now. The stock was on it's way down since the GV deal was called off and ever since, I never see an attempt from the BBs to move the stock. In the coming weeks to months, should MM2 have a breakout, I am cautious and wary as it might be just a short spurt and fake breakouts before the stock move further down south. See the last Fake Breakout on 19th July, MM2 for the next 2 days did not follow through and started to spiral down hill. Over the course of trading MM2, I have came to realization that one cannot buy breakouts on this counter but rather time your entry during the accumulation phase. So before the next bull run, I would need to observe the chart carefully before entering a long position.

For those who are interested to follow me in the next stock for a stock alerts and outlooks before market opens, you can add me to instagram and I will post when the stock is about to turn.

http://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames

Update: 12:11am, 7/8/2017



More Selling Pressure in MM2 as the stock continuous to be hit by humongous sellers.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist