Thursday, August 17, 2017

M1 - A Bullish Whatsapp Alert










We were watching stocks today and I also did a LIVE coaching today when my trader personnel started to alert me on M1. The stock has some beautiful bullish setup of collections and after taking a glance at the stock, I am affirmed that it's a nice stock to send a Whatsapp alert out to all my students.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/avi-tech-small-gap-in-morning.html



As I was patiently typing my Whatsapp alert to be sent out to all participants, I saw more collections in the chart and the stock then suddenly an important buy/sell Q flipped where I just clicked send to all participants. The stock then flew with speed and for a few hours, it took a breather before moving to a high of 1.785! Congrats to all in my Whatsapp alert list and made $$ today. Next one soon! :)

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist