Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Q&M Dental - Sell on Good News?



It was only yesterday that Q&M Dental released some good profits for the company but BEFORE the market even started trading yesterday, @ 8.29am, I already made my analysis and prediction that Q&M would suffer selling as the sellers looked to lock in profits from the 2 day breakout. Click below to read my post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/q-dental-good-earnings-bad-for-share.html

I went to check the Q&M Dental price today. It indeed hit my projected price at 0.64-0.65 range and it's now down to 0.62. I am really surprised why the good news did not drive the share price higher but instead caused it to dip lower. I can only conclude that every stock has a banker and the banker doesn't want to move the stock and hence price drop. My job is to see the banker's movements in the chart ( BEFORE he start moving it) and decipher what he is going to do so as to profit from him if he's ready to move it. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist