Thursday, August 10, 2017

Q Tech - Trading Hong Kong Stocks




I know my strategies and methods work well in all markets, all instruments and recently I am starting to venture and analyze Hong Kong stocks. So I did an analysis for one of my student on Q tech on August 1st this month where I told her the upside was still strong. Today Q Tech had a 29% one day breakout which superseded my expectations which proved that my observations was spot on. Sunny Optical, another counter which also ran together with the overall broad tech stocks recorded 3% in one day. In the coming weeks, I might be looking at 1 to 2 Hong Kong stocks for trading purpose. Congrats on your winnings!!

Eventbrite - Register for my Short Term Trading Sharing Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist