Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sino Grandness - Broke Down



Sino Grandness broke down suddenly without much BBs support. The stock had a free fall and tried to recover but the selling force was too strong. The sell down could spell something bad to come for the company as investors are throwing out the shares. I am not into playing this china stock but I remembered we shorted near the peak last year. Click below to see my Whatsapp which I agve last year.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/08/sino-grandness-fearful-tank.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/08/sino-grandness-circuit-breaker-cirb.html


On another note, should STI continue it's sell down in this manner, I think it can revisit the 3000 point mark thereabouts. Of course, it won't be so soon as it takes time. But what I meant was if there is a heavy sell down and if everything starts to collapse further, then that's the level where I think the support will start to kick in.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist