Tuesday, August 22, 2017

LIVE Trading with Ronald K - Penny Stocks, Spackman







Did a last minute LIVE Trading today with my students. The market is mostly penny stocks and some blue chips rising. I am glad today I reiterate the important points on 1 lot marking and collections and how to select the best counter based on the Top Volume. I appreciate all the questions and the attendance today with so many participants learning the strategies over and over again. Thank you all and see soon in the next LIVE Trading. 










I am glad that I gave a Spackman call during LIVE Trading and everyone can witnessed my call as there are about 60 people in the room. We longed at 0.112-0.113 and the price rose heavily at the end of day at 0.122! I am glad for those who took actions and made $$ earlier. The collections, buy/sell Q and the q switch is the key towards picking a good stock like this!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist