Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Keppel Corp - A Bearish Whatsapp Alert








We shorted Keppel Corp on August 8th and the stock is tanking as of now. The lacked of buyers with the Fake Breakout to 6.45 the other day was the clue towards selling. After we shorted, the stock rebounded but then again it did not trigger the cut loss and started to range and collapsed the next few days. During the LIVE coaching session today, I reiterated that Keppel Corp was weak and it will tank soon and it indeed does. The people who came for my session today, it was nice coaching you 1-1 and step by step. With my prediction on the market yesterday at 8:21am in the morning combined with the sell down you see in STI now, everything just gels and clicked well.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/live-coaching-with-ronald-k-market.html

For those who are interested in my Whatsapp alerts, do join me next Tuesday. Register below.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist