Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hi-P - My May 4th Whatsapp Alert





On May 4th, I sent out a bullish Whatsapp alert to all my SOMM members on the readiness for this counter to fly. Back then, I saw it coming with strong backings and indeed, the stock outperformed with flying colours, reaching a high of 0.1505 before issuing at 19 cents dividend. During the CD, I advised those who came for my private sharing sessions to long this counter as there is free $$ to be made with dividend and price appreciation. Those who came for the events, you should be in the $$ now.

Today when I revisited this counter again, it's price reached a high of 1.465 which exuded another strong buying behavior. This time round, I believed another round of good news is in the pipeline and with the new Iphone 8 coming out soon, this stock can only be a growth stock to watch out for. For those who are interested in my Whatsapp, don't miss my talk next Tuesday on how to receive my Whatsapp alerts.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Alert Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist