Monday, August 14, 2017

Dragon^ - Some Accumulation Since Morning




I was watching Dragon^ with my team earlier in the morning and hence did not made any blog post at 9am. It was a good morning as I shared and showed how to observe the Top 30 Volume and select good stocks out of it. One of the counters we watched was Dragon^ but unfortunately, this counter had a Fake Breakout in the morning where the stock rose at a very fast speed and thereafter it simmered down with heavy selling. That was some form of accumulation going on where I decided that we watch and do nothing first.

Dragon^ after 5pm continued to show strength but it's readiness to run is not there yet. I believe in the short term, there would be more collecting and maybe a flush first before it can continue to run. I would want to collect with the BBs and profits with them. Let's see and watch tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for my Short Term Trading Sharing Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist