Friday, August 4, 2017

CapitalLand - Property Sector in Play





There is a strong surge of buyers in Capitaland at the moment. In fact, I was analyzing property sector yesterday when I gave a Whatsapp alert on Ying Li after I saw Yanlord beautiful chart setup. The same goes for Citydev,

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/ying-li-bullish-whatsapp-alert.html

Today, many property stocks ran after the recent run in the electronic sector while the banking sector first took charge months back. After the property, which sector will be in play then? To be effective and good in investments, one must pick the right sector for it to be play and ride along with the BBs. I think I know which sector and I will be share in my Instagram when it's all ready.

For those who are interested to follow me in the next stock for a stock alerts, you can add me to instagram and I will post when the stock is about to turn.

http://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist