Thursday, August 3, 2017

Yzj Shipping SGD - Profits Locked, Rebounded Today









Yzj shipping turned up and had a superb run now. But luckily after we shorted yesterday, I managed to spot the turning point and immediately send a locked in profits Whatsapp to all to book profits of profits would have turned to losses. Congrats on all who locked in $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/yzj-shipping-sgd-bearish-whatsapp-alert.html


At 1.415/1.42, I saw some very minutia details of a simple wash sales and immediately, I knew, in the minute chart, there was some buying that is going to take place soon and true enough the stock shot up to a high of 1.5 today. What a close shave but a good learning experienced. Moving on to the next stock. For those who are interested to follow me in the next stock for a stock alerts, you can add me to instagram and I will post when the stock is about to turn.

http://www.instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist