Thursday, August 10, 2017

MM2 Asia - Fierce Rebound




MM2 breakout further to a high of 0.485 after hitting my target price of 0.4-0.42!! Click below to read my initial post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/mm2-lapsed-deal-in-gv.html

Suddenly there is a COB and there is a huge huge buyers whacking up the shares. I seldom use target price in my trading game plan but however, MM2 target price is too easy to predict as once it hit that 0.4-0.42 range, that's the BBs price range where they would look to buy there and indeed it happened LIVE and materialized. Congrats to all who made $$. Will share more on how I predict the price in my short term trading talk next week.

Eventbrite - Register for my Short Term Trading Sharing Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist