Friday, August 18, 2017

Best World - Relentless Selling, Next Whatsapp Alert




Best World had been facing insurmountable amount of pressure of sellers for the past 2 days. Yesterday was another day of massive selling where the stock was down the drain without any buyers at all. The selling had been relentless and powerful where I was not even sure if there were any short sellers because this is a stock that cannot be shorted as highlighted on my blog yesterday. I believed it's investors selling and traders naked shorting which caused the price to have a huge drop. Unfortunately, there was no way we could short due to no scripts or capitalize on any opportunities. Looking at it, STI might gap down today and the reality that STI might be soon reaching 3000 points could be real. Still takes time.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/best-world-selling-like-hot-cakes.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/08/sino-grandness-broke-down.html

Today is my last day in coaching my traders and we shall watch another stock together later. I will send Whatsapp should I see something interesting. For those who sent me email asking for my Whatsapp service, I will not be sharing anything through email or the phone. If you are really interested or want the Whatsapp service, I will only share more during my talk next Tuesday, so register below and come next Tuesday if you would like to be included for the Whatsapp service.

Eventbrite - Come for my Whatsapp Sharing Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist